Honey Sriracha Glazed Chicken Bites
This tasty sweet and spicy chicken recipe makes for the perfect appetizer or served over rice for a delicious main dish. Even picky eaters will be asking for more. Try with New Zealand’s Multiflora Honey!
- ½ cup New Zealand Multiflora Honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ½-inch section of fresh ginger root, grated (or ½ teaspoon dried ground ginger)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- spray olive oil
- minced chives
- Whisk together the honey, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into ½-inch wide strips, then turn 90 degrees and cut crosswise into ½-inch cubes.
- Place a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Spray with olive oil. Add the chicken to the pan in a single layer and do not stir it for 30 seconds. Stir fry the chicken until opaque all the way through, about 7 minutes. Pour in the prepared sauce and raise the heat to high, tossing the chicken in the sauce. Continue to cook and toss (using either the pan or a spatula to toss) the chicken until the sauce is bubbly and thick and darkened, about 3 minutes. Transfer the sticky chicken bites to a bowl and garnish with minced chives.
Based on a recipe from: Foodie with Family
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99