Free Shipping on orders $35+
Honey- Ginger Limeade
May 5 2020·
May 5 2020·
Spring is almost here! So get ready to host parties for your fiends and family with this refreshing non-alcoholic Honey and Ginger Limeade recipe everyone will enjoy!
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 3-inch strips lime peel
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Blue Borage Honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 1 liter bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges
- Fresh ginger slices
- In a small saucepan combine 2 cups of the water and the finely chopped ginger. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime peel. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain into a pitcher; discard solids.
- Add brown sugar and honey to ginger liquid in pitcher, stirring to dissolve sugar. Stir in lime juice, jalapeno pepper (if desired), and the remaining 1 cup water. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours (up to 3 days).
- Before serving, add the reserved squeezed lime halves to pitcher. Slowly pour sparkling water into ginger liquid in pitcher; stir gently to mix. Serve in brown sugar-rimmed glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with lime wedges and ginger slices.
Based on a recipe from: Better Homes & Gardens