Is dessert hummus still cool? We have no idea, but we do know it’s delicious! 6 ingredients, no cooking needed, this recipe features even more health benefits with the addition of our Lemon Twist Manuka Honey.
Whip up this hummus for any occasion, or no occasion at all, either way it’s a tasty way to satiate your sweet tooth and healthy enough to have for lunch.
Lemon Dessert Hummus
- 1 Can Organic Chickpeas (Skinned, for extra creamy hummus)
- 1/4 Cup Tahini (Use good quality tahini!)
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp PRI Lemon Twist Manuka Honey
- 3 Tbsp Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Almond Extract
- Strain chickpeas and rinse with water. Skin the chickpeas, it’s time consuming but worth it for extra creamy hummus!
- In a food processor, add skinned chickpeas, tahini, lemon manuka honey, lemon juice, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Blend until creamy and smooth and serve with your favorite fruit, pretzels, cookies or crackers.
Notes: Add more honey if needed for more sweetness. You may also try adding a scoop of vanilla protein for an extra cakey dessert dip!