Strawberry, Basil, Honey-Goat Cheese Bruschetta
This simple yet delicious honey recipe will make a great appetizer or a sweet and savory after dinner dessert. Your friends and family will be asking for more! Try this yummy Strawberry, Basil, Honey-Goat Cheese Bruschetta recipe with New Zealand Manuka Honey
- 1 baguette, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Manuka Honey
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Butter, for brushing
- Pacific Sea Salt, to taste
- Chopped walnuts, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Brush bread slices lightly with butter and sprinkle with Pacific Sea Salt. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, mix together goat cheese and Manuka Honey
- Spread goat cheese mixture over each bread slice. Top with strawberry slices and garnish with basil and walnuts. Serve warm.
Based on a recipe from DroolWorthyDaily.com
Filed under: Recipes Tagged: Pacific Sea Salt, Manuka Honey