Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes recipe is the best cozy Fall dinner party side dish that all your guests can’t stop eating. Everyone will be reaching for seconds!
SERVES 4 | PREP TIME: 10 MINS | COOK TIME: 30 MINS
- 20 oz sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons New Zealand Multiflora honey
- 3-4 heavy dashes ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the melted butter, honey and ground cinnamon. Transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the sweet potatoes evenly in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Based on a recipe from: Rasa Malaysia: Easy Delicious Recipes!