Manuka Honey And Castor Oil Shampoo
Give your locks a glowing look with this easy homemade shampoo. Castor oil is an excellent source of unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. Combined with Manuka Honey, it provides a nourishing shampoo that restores your follicles and boosts hair health.
- Manuka Honey
- Castille Soap and Castor Oil are available at Jet.com as well as many of Pacific Resource International Manuka products.
- 3 tablespoons of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon of Castille soap
- 2 teaspoons of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of Manuka Honey
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and use as a regular shampoo.