“Ni sa bula vinaka” – A warm hello!
Pacific Resources is proud to introduce a new Chili Sauce from Fiji!
Fiji Fire hot sauce pays tribute to the legendary Fijian Fire Walkers of Beqa Island. We use the native Fijian Bongo Chili with a Scoville rating of 400,000!
Batch crafted along with wild Viti Levu turmeric creates a perfect blend of heat and flavor.
Here are some Hot suggestions to taste the heat of Fiji’s Original Hot Sauce
- Fold into scrambled eggs — Add a few drops of Fiji Fire to your eggs in the morning. The heat will sure wake you up!
- Add to your sauces — Spice up those dull sauces with a little Fiji Fire
- Add to your margaritas — It’s holiday time! Bring on the Margaritas, but don’t forget to add a little something special!
- Add to your salsa dip — Warn up that salsa by adding a few drops of Fiji Fire
- Add to your guacamole — Best combo ever, Avo with Fiji Fire!
- Add to your French fries — Spice those puppies up, your holiday guests will love you for it!
- Put a dash of Fiji Fire into ribs — Nothing tastes better than spicy ribs!
- Don’t forget the Fiji Fire — Add to a vinaigrette for a salad, or create a Thousand Island dressing with ketchup and mayo.
- Add a bit of Fiji Fire bang to your burger.
- Add to your chili cookout — A great treat for those of you watching sports
- Add a little to your turkey roast — Have a Hot Thanksgiving with Fiji Fire.
Taste the Heat! *** Appearing on Hot Ones - Season 11 *** FIJI FIRE hot sauce pays tribute to the legendary Fijian Fire Walkers of Beqa Island by using the native Fijian Bongo Chilli with a Scoville rating of 400,000!… Read More