Manuka Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
YIELD: Makes 16 to 20 servings
- 1/4 cup Manuka Honey
- 1 T brandy
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz. wheel of Brie cheese, (about 5-inch diameter)
- In a small bowl, combine honey, pecans, and brandy.
- Place cheese on a large ovenproof platter or 9-inch pie plate. Bake in preheated 500°F oven 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese softens.
- Drizzle honey mixture over top of cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until topping is thoroughly heated. Do not melt cheese.
Based on a recipe from: National Honey Board
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99