Fresh Corn Fritters With Manuka Honey
Do you love corn? What a great reason to pick up some fresh corn and make corn fritters as a side or a first course? Here is a recipe for you to share with your friends and family.
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 cup shucked corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle BBQ Pacific Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Multiflora Honey
Beat the egg yolk until thick. Add corn kernels, chives, and tomato/red pepper. Sift and stir into the corn mixture: flour, baking powder, Chipotle BBQ Pacific Sea Salt. Beat the egg white until stiff and fold into corn mixture. Drop the batter from a tablespoon into oil heated to 370°F. Cook until a delicate golden brown, turning once. Drain on a paper towel. Drizzle with Multiflora Honey and serve hot. Enjoy!!!
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99