Chocolate Manuka Honey Caramel Mug Cake
Here is a recipe inspired by the author Mary Ann Dwyer. Try this delicious warm mug solo cake on a cozy Saturday evening. Double the recipe if you are expecting company. It makes a great dessert!
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 3 Tbsp. Honeyland Manuka Honey
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 3 Tbsp. whole milk
- 4 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 6 small Manuka Honey Salted Caramels chopped into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl for 20 seconds.