UMF Manuka Honey rated 10+
- Harvested from a clean New Zealand environment.
- Every batch tested and graded for activity and verified by the UMFHA
- Cool processed, not heated to retain the properties of raw honey.
- Contains high levels of the special properties unique to Manuka Honey
- Manuka Honey has been shown to be especially beneficial when taken internally or used topically on ulcers or burns.
- Available in 1.1lb jars
All Manuka Honeys are not the same!
Raw unprocessed honey has been used since the time of the Egyptians for treating burns and wounds, it prevents moisture from getting to the wound so harmful bacteria cannot live. Manuka Honey is collected with care from native Manuka Trees in New Zealand’s remote, pollution-free forests to produce the highest quality Manuka Honey.
Pacific Resources International sources honey directly from New Zealand bee keepers, who take pride in producing only the highest quality products.
100% Raw Honey