UMF Manuka Honey rated 5+
- Harvested from a clean New Zealand environment.
- Every batch tested and graded for activity and verified by the UMFHA
- Cool processed, not heated to retain the properties of raw honey.
- Contains high levels of the special antibacterial properties unique to Manuka Honey sometimes referred to as NPA or Non-Peroxide Activity
- Manuka Honey has been shown to be especially beneficial when taken internally or used topically on ulcers or burns.
- Available in 1.1lb jars
All Manuka Honeys are not the same!
Manuka Honey is special because it is heat tolerant and will continue to work in the presence of catalase which switches off peroxide activity found in other raw honey. This means that the antibacterial action remains active when taken internally. This makes it effective against the H-pylori bacteria that can cause digestive problems. It is also highly effective when used topically on ulcers and burns.
Raw unprocessed honey has been used since the time of the Egyptians for treating burns and wounds, it prevents moisture from getting to the wound so harmful bacteria cannot live. Manuka Honey is collected with care from native Manuka Trees in New Zealand’s remote, pollution-free forests to produce the highest quality Manuka Honey.
Pacific Resources International sources honey directly from New Zealand bee keepers, who take pride in producing only the highest quality products.
100% Raw Honey