Summer Fruit Salad With Lime, Mint And Honey
This refreshing Summer Fruit Salad with Lime, Mint and Honey is an easy and healthy side dish. Perfect for any Summer gathering.
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Multiflora Honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Add all of the ingredients together in large bowl. Toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors develop.
Based on a recipe from: ChefSavvy.com