Hot, Hot Fiji Fire Chili
Friends coming over this weekend? Chili is a must! Cook it the day before, it always tastes better the next day. Add chili to your next BBQ, serve with grilled sausages or hot dogs. Top the chili, with Cheddar cheese, corn chips and more Fiji Hot Sauce for extra flavor and texture.
- Fiji Fire Hot Sauce
- Bio Gro Certified Pacific Sea Salt
- Pacific Resources Manuka Honey (available at Sprouts Farmers Market)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey or vegetarian meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Fiji Fire Hot Sauce (add more as needed)
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Bio Gro Certified Pacific Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of Manuka Honey
Cook first 4 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until done. Place mixture in 5-quart slow cooker; stir in beans and remaining ingredients. Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 hours or at LOW 5 to 6 hours.
To thicken: Mix together 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch or flour with 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cold water to add to the chili.
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99