Honey Garlic Shrimp Foil Packets
Whether cooking over an open fire or on your backyard grill, these Honey Garlic Shrimp Foil Packets are the perfect summer dish!
- 1/2 cup Multiflora Honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 medium zucchini sliced into strips
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 ears of corn kernels removed from cob
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- Pacific Sea Salt and pepper
- handful of fresh basil sliced thin
- Preheat a gas grill to 400F or medium high heat. Place two pieces of foil in an X shape. Repeat so you have four total packets.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, garlic, vinegar, tamari, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the rice in the center of each X. Divide the zucchini, corn and tomatoes evenly between the packets. Top with the shrimp. Sprinkle everything with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the honey glaze evenly over the packets, reserving 1/4 cup for serving. Bring the edges of the foil up over the vegetables and shrimp and fold over to create a seal. Prick with a fork a few times to allow steam to escape.
- Place the foil packets on the grill and cook for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender. Serve the packets straight from the foil or in bowls, drizzled with additional glaze and fresh basil.
Based on a recipe from: National Honey Board
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99