Holiday Sheet Pan Meal, Part 2
As promised, here is part 2 of our holiday sheet pan spread! We created these meals because we wanted to give you (and us!) a way to still enjoy all the comfort food flavors of the holidays just without the stress and ridiculous amount of clean up work after. You can find part 1.
As is, this full meal will easily feed 3-4 but can be easily scaled up if needed; just use four pans and separate out your veggies and you can feed up to 8.
Next month we’re going to post a special holiday air fryer dessert to make this the ultimate holiday trifecta because let’s face it, you should be spending less time in the kitchen and more time with the ones you love.
- 4 Medium sweet potatoes (washed, peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 Cup pecans
- ¼ Cup cranberries
- 2 Tbsp PRI Manuka Honey 10+
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or spray
- ½ Tsp cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp PRI Flakey Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 20 oz brussels sprouts (sliced)
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1-2 tbsp PRI Manuka Honey 10+
- 2 tbsp olive oil or spray+
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- ¼ tsp PRI Flakey Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Wash and clean your sweet potatoes. Then peel and slice them into bite size pieces.
- Add your sliced sweet potatoes into a large bowl, then add in manuka honey, olive oil, cinnamon sea salt, and pepper. Stir until the mixture is coating the sweet potatoes. Add an extra tablespoon of honey if you desire them to be sweeter. Then add in your pecans and cranberries and give the mixture a good stir.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to one half of your baking sheet.
- Next, wash and slice your brussels sprouts.
- Add them to the large bowl with manuka honey, olive oil, and balsamic glaze. Give it a good stir until the mixture is evenly distributed over the brussels sprouts. Then add in your sea salt, pepper, cranberries and pecans. Give it another good stir and then transfer the brussels sprouts to the remaining half of the baking sheet.
- Baking for 45-55 minutes. Half way through, flip the contents with some tongs to get an even bake. Bake until they’re done as you desire. If you prefer very roasted brussels sprouts, keep them a bit longer.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before transferring to a platter and serving.