Raspberry and Manuka Honey Goat Cheese Bruschetta
This sweet and savory Manuka Honey and goat cheese bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any meal!
Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 8mins
- Loaf of French bread, sliced into 16 ½ inch slices
- 1 8 oz package of raspberries
- 4 ounce package of goat cheese
- Raspberry Jam
- Manuka Honey (Try with our Manuka Honey Bio Active 5+)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Placed sliced bread on a foil lined cooking sheet and spray or brush the top of each slice lightly with olive oil.
- Bake the break for about 8 minutes, until bread is slightly browned and crispy.
- Spread Raspberry Jam on each slice of bread.
- Top the jam with goat cheese
- Place 2-3 raspberries on each slice of bread and drizzle with Manuka Honey
Based on a recipe from The Cookie Rookie
Filed under: Recipes Tagged: bruschetta manuka honey and cheese, goat cheese and manuka honey, manuka honey, raspberry's and manuka honey
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99