Honey Pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving dinner cannot be compete without dessert and we have an amazing Honey Pumpkin Pie recipe that will leave your guests asking for more. Remember to leave room for dessert!
Yield: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 – eggs
- 1 – pastry for single 9-inch pie crust
- 3/4 cup – Tawari Honey
- 1 can (15 oz.) – canned pumpkin
- 1 cup – evaporated milk
- 2 Tablespoons – flour
- 1 teaspoon – cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon – ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon – nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon – Pacific Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Brush one teaspoon beaten egg on inside of pie crust. Place crust on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, add the rest of the ingredients to remaining beaten eggs and whisk to combine.
- Remove pie crust from oven and carefully pour honey pumpkin mixture into hot crust; bake 5 minutes more at 425°F.
- Reduce heat to 350°F, and bake 30 to 40 minutes more, until filling is set.
- Cool completely and serve with whipped cream.
For Honey Walnut Pumpkin Pie, just before serving, combine 1/3 cup honey, 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Carefully spread over pie, cut and serve.
Based on a recipe from: National Honey Board
Filed under: Recipes Tagged: Pacific Sea Salt, Tawari Honey