Honey Strawberry Tea Cooler
Spring is finally here and we have the perfect honey cooler that will make Spring a little Sweeter. Celebrate the start of warmer weather with this refreshing Honey Strawberry Tea Cooler.
- 1 pint – fresh strawberries, stemmed and cleaned
- 1/4 cup – New Zealand Multiflora Honey
- 1 can (6 oz.) – frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups – brewed green tea, cooled
- 1/2 cup – water
- In a blender or food processor container, combine water, strawberries and New Zealand Multiflora Honey; process until smooth.
- Add orange juice concentrate; process until well blended.
- Stir into cooled tea. Serve over ice.
Yield: 4 Servings
Based on a recipe from the National Honey Board
Filed under: Recipes Tagged: multiflora honey