Honey Roasted Seasonal Veggies
Not Your Average Honey Roasted Root Vegetables.
Make your mama proud and Celebrate Fresh Veggies Day (16th) and Eat All Your Veggies Day (17th) with this unique take on roasted vegetables.
You may be familiar with Leatherwood Honey from Gordon Ramsay’s Uncharted episode last year. He fell in love with it’s one-of-a-kind flavor and we think you will too!
Our Leatherwood Honey really makes the flavors of these root veggies pop and will leave your friends wondering what your secret ingredient is!
You could enjoy this dish as a main, a side or slice the vegetables into smaller pieces and toss them in a salad with a simple citrus dijon dressing. Either way, we guarantee you’ll see how delicious eating healthy can be!
Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
- 4-5 rainbow carrots
- 1 large sweet potato/yam
- 3 golden beets
- ¼ cup PRI Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or spray
- ¼ tsp PRI Sea Salt (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash, peel, and slice your vegetables. Place them in a large bowl.
- Mix in the honey, olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Place in the broiler for 5-10 minutes to caramelize the honey and get a nice roasted flavor.