Fruit Salad Spring Rolls with Lemon Honey Tahini Sauce
☑️ No-Cook ☑️ Healthy ☑️Delicious = real life summer meal goals
Have you ever made your own spring rolls? If not, you are missing out on an easy & delicious meal perfect for those hot summer days!
If you have kids, they’ll enjoy helping you put the fruit in the wraps and measuring the sauce ingredients.
You’ll notice that we used both our Lemon Twist Manuka and Leatherwood Honeys. Of course, you can use standard manuka but we 100% guarantee the Leatherwood Honey takes these flavors to a whole other level. We seriously haven’t found a fruit yet that we wouldn’t put some Leatherwood on!
Find the spring roll wrappers at your local Asian or natural grocer & even at some bigger retailers. Most of the packages also have diagrams showing how to wrap them, which is great for beginners!
Lemon Honey Tahini Sauce
- ¼ cup tahini (⅓ for runnier tahini)
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp PRI Lemon Twist Manuka Honey
- Juice of ½ a lemon
Fruit Salad Spring Rolls
- 2 cups strawberries (sliced in quarters)
- ½ cup pineapple pieces
- ½ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- 1-2 sliced peaches
- ¼ cup Leatherwood Manuka Honey
- 1 package Spring Roll Papers
- Slice and prepare the fruit. Place it in a container that has a fitting lid. Pour in the Leatherwood Manuka Honey, put the top on and shake until the honey is incorporated over the fruit mixture. Add more honey as needed. Refrigerate the fruit while making the lemon honey tahini.
- In a food processor combine: tahini, coconut yogurt, Lemon Twist Manuka Honey, and juice of half a lemon. Blend until well mixed. The mixture shouldn’t separate, but should be creamy and smooth. Pour in a small sauce dish.
- Remove the fruit salad from the fridge and drain the excess liquid from the container. Spring Roll Assembly: Wet your spring roll paper in warm water, transfer to a plate and put in your fruit filling in a line at the edge closest to you. Roll upward, tuck in the sides and keep rolling. Continue until done. Serve with the lemon tahini sauce and enjoy!