Air Fryer Recipe Round-Up
Ahhh, the indomitable air fryer. If you don't get it, you've never had one. Some love it as a healthier way to fry your favorite foods, and some for its convenience. The air fryer can replace your toaster and oven, making it the hero of many kitchens, especially small ones. Plus, it saves you a ton of oil.
From poached eggs to baked cakes, you can make almost everything with this popular appliance. Here is a round-up of our favorite air fryer recipes:
- Fluffy GF Bagels - Gluten and yeast free, but you'd never know it. This bagel's texture is on point.
- Sticky Buns - Your favorite breakfast treat, made better with manuka honey! You really can't beat that fresh-baked smell.
- Shiitake Mushroom Jerky - Our version of this trendy snack will never go out of style. Warning, though, you'll eat the whole batch at once!
- Honey Apple Pie Bombs - Tasty handheld apple pies with no pastry experience necessary?! Yup, these are all that.
- Air Fryer Sammies - Classic sandwich combos get upgraded with a sandwich cutter & the perfect level of toastiness. Your kids will ask for these on repeat.
- Carrot Bacon BLT - The carrot bacon in this BLT is also great on salads, pizza & more!
Manuka Honey 200+
From $ 39.99