Soothe and restore your skin by getting back to nature with our active New Zealand Manuka honey everyday hand lotion! Our soft moisturizing botanical formula combined with the healing power of Manuka honey work their magic on hands and skin that are looking for a bit of pampering. By combining specialty blended botanical oils (Bamboo and Lotus Extracts) with the refreshing scents of Coconut-lime, Cool citrus and natural Manuka we are able to bring 3 amazing hand creams to your doorstep. We talked to many of you regarding the best size to package all this power in and agreed the convenient travel/purse size was the best. It is also TSA travel approved keeping your hands rejuvenated no matter where your destination! www.shoppri.com
Why active Manuka honey in a hand lotion?
Active Manuka honey is renown for it healing properties when applied to burns and diabetic uclers. This is due to Manuka’s special antibacterial properties that are very similar to hydrogen peroxide. When applied directly to a wound Manuka honey prevents moisture from getting in thus preventing harmful bacteria from thriving. This healing power in a lotion can help protect and restore your skin on a daily basis.
Why Bamboo Extract?
Bamboo Extract contains a high concentration of Silica which promotes healthy skin
From the article,The Best Kept Secret For Healthy Hair, Radiant Skin and Strong Nails by Shabir Daya:
“It is the richest source of silica containing 70% of organic silica which is roughly ten times more potent for a more prominent effect on healthy hair, skin and strong nails.
- to build healthy bones, teeth and nails
- helps prevents wrinkles and keep skin beautiful.”
To read more: http://www.victoriahealth.com
Why Lotus Extracts?
Lotus Extract is amazing at hydrating, and bringing balance to your skin as pointed out in the article, 14 Amazing Benefits Of Lotus (Nelumbo Nucifera) For Skin, Hair And Health by RENU M:
“Some of the benefits of lotus for the skin are:
1. Rich in antioxidants, the fragrant Nelumbo nucifera (Lotus Flower) acts as a skin conditioner.
2. Its properties intensely hydrates and moistures the skin and helps in increasing skin elasticity and complexion, erasing fine lines, fading brown spots and wrinkles.
3. Many cosmetic and skin care products use nelumbo nucifera as their leading ingredients. It provides instant hydration to the skin. So, if you feel your skin is flaky and dry then use this herbal hydration to get that enviable glow.
4. Are you worried about your oily skin? Nelumbo nucifera’s external use can balance your oily skin and prevent acne and pimple breakouts.
5. If you are looking for some relief after a day filled with stress and anxiety, then try nelumbo nucifera. It is used to make perfume and its oil is used in aromatherapy—the effective way to unwind and give your skin the time to rejuvenate.”
To read more: http://www.stylecraze.com
Filed under: Products Tagged: Active Manuka honey, beauty, health, manuka honey