This delicious Tropical Chocolate and Honey Fondue recipe is a fun and easy recipe to enjoy with your friends and family! Why not give it a try with our New Zealand Multiflora Honey?
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbs Multiflora Honey
- 7 oz dark chocolate, grated
- 1 Tbs. Cointreau liqueur
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 large ripe mango’s, cut into chunks
- 1 cup of strawberries
- In a medium saucepan, bring cream and Multiflora Honey to a bare simmer. Stir in chocolate, and remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Stir in Cointreau and macadamias.
- Pour into a bowl, and serve immediately beside bowls of pineapple, mango and strawberry skewers to seize and dip fruit.
Based on a recipe from: Better Nutrition Magazine
Filed under: Recipes Tagged: multiflora honey