𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 4𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?
We’re channeling your childhood with these red, white and blue pops but also appeasing the responsible adult in you that knows processed sugars and artificial colors are terrible for you. These are especially fitting since July is also watermelon AND blueberry month.
Round out the sweetness of the fruit & honey with our tangy Lemon Twist Manuka and the creaminess of coconut milk and your tastebuds will burst with delicious flavor fireworks!!
Quick to make, impressive to look at and good for you, these refreshing pops will be loved by all but if you want to make the texture closer to ice cream just use the cream from the top of the coconut milk & save the liquid for another use. Just make sure to grab an extra can at the store!
- 1-2 cups blueberries
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tbsp PRI Manuka honey (or more to taste)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup PRI Lemon Twist Honey
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 2 cups fresh watermelon
- 2-3 tbsp PRI Lemon Twist Honey
- ⅓ cup coconut milk or water
- In a blender, mix blueberries, coconut milk and honey together until smooth. Strain mixture through a mesh strainer. If the mixture begins to separate, put it in a pan on low heat and stir until combined.
- Pour into the popsicle mold ⅓ of the way. Freeze for 1-2 hours until set. The longer you freeze the sharper your layers will be, if you want a gradient, freeze for shorter.
- In the clean blender, now mix the coconut milk with the honey and lemon juice. This may separate, so put it in a pan and stir on low heat if needed.
- Once the first layer of popsicles has frozen, pour the white layer and freeze for an additional hour.
- Finally, make the red layer with fresh watermelon, honey, and coconut milk. Strain the mixture and pour into the popsicle mold to complete the layer. Freeze overnight.
- Remove from mold and enjoy!
Manuka Honey 60+
***New Label - Same great Manuka honey!*** Sourced from the Manuka tree (Leptospermum scoparium) native to New Zealand. Manuka is the only honey that exhibits non-peroxide activity due to the MG component only present in Manuka Honey at high concentrations.… Read More
Lemon Twist Manuka - 500g
Multiflora Manuka Honey with a classic Lemon twist! Enjoy in your favorite warm drink, as a spread or as a great alternative to syrup. Gauranteed to have an MG level of 30+mg/kg.… Read More